- Minimal SMK/D1/D3 any diciplines.
- Familiar with Ms Office (Excel / Word)
- Computer literate (will handle online shop)
- General fabric and sewing knowledge are preferred
- Maintain fabric shop stock card
- Assist walk in customer in choosing and selecting fabric.
- Keeping shop appearance and cleanliness.
- Manage online and by phone purchase
- Mininal D3/S1 in Accountancy.
- Familiar with Ms Office (Excel / Word / Ms. Access)
- Previous experienced in textile related as account/finance staff preferred.
- Handling both purchase and sales documents.
- Prepare monthly report for taxation purpose.
Marketing / Merchandiser
- D1/D3 textile or min. 1 year experience from any discipline.
- Fluent in English required. (active and passive).
- Previous experience in garment industry preferable.
- Assist customer (garment/buying agent) for their needs and daily updates.
- Arrange & keep track of time frame for production/pre-orders to factory.
- Pre-sourcing for special items.
- Freelance/Full-time are welcome.
- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop/Corel Draw.
- Knowledge in technical textile printing and garment pattern preferred.
- Able to work with a team, communicate well, friendly.
* Important company policy :
- Office working hour : Mon-Fri 8am-5pm. Sat 8am-12pm.
- All staff will be provided with lunch box everyday.
- No overtime charge.
- Eligible for paid on leave salary. (case by case consideration).